Our Faith Council is a small group of Class 3 children. They have the following responsibilities:
- Setting up the hall each day for Collective Worship
- Ensuring the values display contains information about our value for this half term
- Ensuring the prayer tablecloth is the right colour for the church calendar
- Leading the school in prayers and hymns each day
- Keeping the prayer shed neat, tidy and up to date with new, relevant prayers and activities each half term
- Finding new opportunities for reflection in school
- Being positive and responsible role models to all other members of the school community
All of their work is documented in a diary which they fill in every day.
They meet officially once per half term.