At Orford Primary School we firmly believe that wearing a uniform and dressing smartly is key to feeling part of the school community. Therefore we ask all parents try to dress their children according the code below. While we would like all children to wear logo'ed uniform, it is not obligatory.
Pre-loved uniform is available from OSLOF. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
Our school uniform
- Navy-blue sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- Pale-blue polo shirt with school logo
- Black shoes (lace-up, buckle or velcro fastenings; no heels above 2cm or open-toed sandals)
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Pale-blue, gingham checked dress for April - October half term only (optional)
- White (summer) or grey socks, black or navy tights
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Red, blue, green or yellow house PE T-shirt with school logo
(If you do not know which house your child is in, please ask at the school office)
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms (optional)
- Royal-blue hoodie with school logo (optional but preferred if your child attends external sporting events)
- Football boots and shin pads (optional unless participating in competitions or after-school football club)
- Children with shoulder-length hair or longer should be tied back neatly with dark blue/black hairbands
- No jewellery. Any child with pierced ears should wear studs only which they must be able to remove by themselves for PE, or get them removed by a parent/ carer at the start of the school day.
- No nail varnish or make-up.
- Hair should not be coloured.
- DM Designs, Butley. To order, click here
Polo shirt £8.60
PE Shirt £6.65
PE sac £6.40
PE Hoody £14.65
Book bag £10.60
|Age in years||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-13|