At Orford Primary School we firmly believe that wearing a uniform and dressing smartly is key to feeling part of the school community. Therefore we ask all parents to make sure their children adhere to the correct dress code.
Our school uniform
- Navy-blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Pale-blue polo shirt with school logo
- Black shoes (lace-up or velcro fastenings; no heels above 2cm or open-toed sandals)
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Pale-blue, gingham checked dress for summer only (optional)
- White (summer) or grey socks, black or navy tights
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey socks
- Red, blue, green or yellow house PE T-shirt with school logo
(If you do not know which house your child is in, please ask at the school office)
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms (optional)
- Royal-blue hoodie with school logo (optional but preferred if you child attends external sporting events)
- Football boots and shin pads (optional unless participating in competitions or after-school football club)
- Children with shoulder-length hair or longer should be tied back neatly with dark blue/black hair bands
- No jewellery. Any child with pierced ears should wear studs only which they must be able to remove by themselves for PE, or get them removed by a parent/ carer at the start of the school day.
- No nail varnish or make-up.
- Hair should not be coloured.
- DM Designs, Butley. To order, click here
Polo shirt £7.40
PE Shirt £5.10
PE Hoody £13.15
Jogging bottoms £11.96
Book bag £8.15
|Age in years||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-13|